Have you ever given a presentation? Can you clap and cheer? Have you ever conducted an interview? Can you tie a tie? Have you ever been complimented on your handshake? Are you willing to just show up?
If you are looking for an opportunity to give back to your community...
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.
Together with Strategic Financial Partners, Memphis Suit Project is thrilled to partner with the University of Memphis PAWS program, which works to ensure their student-athletes are prepared for life after sport.
Here are the volunteer opportunities for the U of M PAWS Recipients:
March 19 & 22 from 10 am- 12 pm (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Get to know the recipients and build report
- Explain the importance of a first impression
- Assist in Suit Fitting by New York Suit Exchange
March 29 at 7 pm (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Assist in presentation skills coaching/training
- Assist recipients in shooting and editing their videos
April 12 at 6:30 pm (approximately 2 hours)
- Assist recipients in getting dressed (ties, buttons, removing tags, etc)
- Reminders of proper care of the suit
- Cheer and loudly celebrate recipients during the Gifting Event