Wednesday, Oct. 18, the Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority (MSCAA) will host its second job fair. The inaugural event drew in excess of 200 job seekers.
At least 17 different airport employers ranging from concessionaires and janitorial services to the airport's largest tenant, FedEx Corp., will be on hand looking to make hires.
The Oct. 18 job fair takes place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the airport's Project Center at 4225 Airways Blvd.
Participating airport employers ( more may be added prior to the job fair):
- Air General (cargo handling)
- Budget Rent A Car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- FedEx Express
- HMS Host (Moe’s, Home Team Sports, Maggie O’Shea’s, Starbucks, Sun Studios Cafe and Ciao)
- Interstate BBQ
- ISS Janitorial Services
- Lenny’s Subs
- Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority (includes Memphis Airport Police)
- Paradies Lagardère (Brighton Collectibles, B-Iconic, PGA Tour Shop, CNBC News, Memphis!, River City Travel Mart and Heritage Books and News)
- PrimeFlight Aviation Services (ground handling services)
- Sam Adams Brewhouse
- Summerfield Associates Inc. (recruiting and placement)
- SP+ (parking management company)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United Ground Express
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection